We are so excited to offer a connection to Amazon Video Freevee streaming! This will show you how to start watching with Freevee on VidAngel and any related questions may have.
- How can I watch Freevee shows with VidAngel filters?
- Does VidAngel connect to all other Amazon Channel subscriptions?
- Can I filter the ads from Freevee while on VidAngel?
- I'm getting a Freevee error!
How to watch Freevee titles on VidAngel
- Subscribe to VidAngel at www.vidangel.com
- Connect your Amazon account to VidAngel in your Account Settings.
You can do this on either the VidAngel website or mobile app: Connect streaming services
NOTE: If you need help getting set up, check out: How to Get Started with VidAngel
- Stay on the VidAngel platform and find a Freevee-offered show.
You can browse our Freevee Category: Popular on Amazon Freevee
- Set your filters and watch all the good stuff without all the bad stuff on VidAngel!
|TIP: If you don't have an Amazon account, you can easily create one for free!
Which Amazon Channels connect to VidAngel?
In addition to Freevee, Amazon Channels offers a variety of subscription services. These are the Amazon Channels that work with VidAngel.
- Amazon Freevee
- Amazon Video Rent/Buy
- Amazon Prime
- Amazon Channels STARZ
- Amazon Channels PBS
- Amazon Channels BritBox
- Amazon Channels AMC+ (ad-free)
- Amazon Channels Paramount+ Premium (ad-free)
VidAngel connects to these streaming services through your Amazon Prime account. If your subscription to STARZ, Paramount+, etc. is not through Amazon Channels on your Prime account, VidAngel won't be able to connect with them.
View if your service is through Amazon Prime:
To see how to check if you have that service through Amazon, go here: Confirm the service is through Amazon Prime
Can I filter ads from Freevee?
To see how VidAngel works with advertisements, please go to: How do ads work with VidAngel?
Having trouble with Freevee?
If you're running into other trouble when trying to watch from Freevee, please remember that Freevee does not work with the Roku app or casting.
If you're getting an error message, check out Error: Cannot watch this offer on Freevee
If you're having other problems when trying to watch your show, please check out our Troubleshooting section: Trouble Playing Shows