This feature is still in testing and not fully functional. It should currently work when viewing through Categories on the website.
If you don't have Apple TV+, Peacock, Netflix (ad-free), or Amazon, you can hide them from your VidAngel account. This will allow you to browse only through titles from the streaming service(s) you have to which you have access.
Please note, that some Peacock and Netflix titles are also offered through Amazon and visa-versa. If a title is offered on multiple streaming services, it will not be hidden unless you hide all of those streaming services.
Hide a streaming service
1. Log into your account on the website and click on "Profile" (or your name) in the top right corner.
2. In the drop-down menu, click "Account".
3. Under the "Streaming Services" section, click the link "Hide Services".
4. Click the Eyeball icon next to the streaming service(s) you would like to hide.
If the eyeball is grey, you should not see titles from that service. To change your setting, simply click the eyeball again.
|NOTE: You are not able to hide services to which you are connected. For example, if you're connected to Amazon Prime, you are automatically connected to Amazon Video and therefore cannot hide Amazon purchases or rentals.|
5. Press the "Close" button and then return to the Home page to browse. You may need to refresh to see the changes made on the website.