If you are looking for how to get VidAngel on your TV, you're in the right place! You can get the VidAngel app on your TV streaming devices, or cast it to your TV from our mobile app.
- VidAngel Compatible TV apps
- Is there a VidAngel app for my Smart TV?
- What if I don't have a compatible TV device?
VidAngel-compatible TV apps
We would love for you to enjoy VidAngel on your big screen! You can get the VidAngel app on your
- Apple TV
- Google or Android TV
- Fire TV
In case you’re confused by the names of these TV devices, please know that you don't need to get another kind of television set. You can use any of these device boxes with your TV by plugging them into the HDMI port of your Television.
If you don't have any of these devices but would like to try VidAngel on one of them, we have some links to help you out:
ANDROID TV or GOOGLE TV
User-friendly with the app directly in the Google Play App Store. You also have the ability to cast. A variety of pricing options are available.
- Onn Google TV 4K - the most affordable!
- Chromecast with Google TV 4K
- Chromecast with Google TV HD
- Android TV dongle: TiVo Stream 4K
- Android TV box: NVIDIA SHIELD
Go here to see how to use VidAngel with a Google/Android TV: Watch on Android TV
Download the VidAngel app right on your Roku!
* Please be aware that Roku has some unique requirements for ad-based streaming services. This means that streaming services with advertisements will not work on the VidAngel Roku app. For the VidAngel app, this includes Prime with ads, Peacock Premium, and Amazon Freevee content.
Go here to see how to use VidAngel with a Roku: Watch on Roku
User-friendly with the app directly in the Amazon Appstore.
Go here to see how to use VidAngel with a Fire TV: Watch on Fire TV
A seamless experience with the app directly in the App Store. You can Airplay to the screen or watch directly from the app. Our longest-supported app and the best experience!
No VidAngel Smart TV app
If your smart TV has the Google PlayStore app, we would consider that an Android TV and you can get the VidAngel app on your TV.
You can use VidAngel on an Apple Smart TV, or cast to a smart TV that is Airplay 2 enabled or built-in Chromecast (e.g. Vizio SmartCast), but we do not have a general app that can be downloaded on Samsung, LG, Vizio, or other smart TVs. We are hoping to add one in the future. You will need one of the TV streaming devices listed above to watch on your smart TV.
You can read more here: Do you have a Smart TV app?
Other ways to watch
What if you don't have a compatible VidAngel TV device? You can purchase one using the links above, or here are some other ways you can access VidAngel: