If you subscribed to VidAngel through your Roku account, you'll have to cancel through Roku, not in your VidAngel Account Settings.
If you've decided you'd rather manage your subscription directly with us, or that it's time to cancel your subscription for good, we're sad to see you go, but we're happy to help make this an easy experience for you.
- How to cancel your Roku subscription
- How to cancel a regular / non-Roku subscription
- How to upgrade to an Annual subscription
How to Cancel a Roku subscription
Subscriptions made through Roku will need to be canceled on the Roku device or at Roku.com.
DIRECTLY ON YOUR ROKU
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Highlight VidAngel (but don't click into it).
- Press the (*) Star button on your remote.
- Select "Manage subscription".
- Select "Turn off auto-renew" to cancel the subscription.
- Confirm by choosing to turn off auto-renew and you will be able to still access your subscription for the remainder of the billing period.
ON THE ROKU WEBSITE
- Sign into the Roku website.
- Click on the profile icon near the top right and select "My account".
- Under "Payments & Subscriptions", select "My subscriptions".
- Find VidAngel and select "Manage subscription".
- Select "Turn off auto-renew" and click "Confirm changes".
You will be able to still access your subscription for the remainder of the billing period.
Cancel a non-Roku Subscription
If you need to cancel a regular subscription instead, you can see how to do that here: Cancel my Subscription
Upgrading to our Annual Plan
If you would like to save money and upgrade to our Annual Subscription, you will first need to cancel your Roku Subscription. After canceling, please chat with an agent to help you switch your subscription and upgrade. Click HERE to start a chat.