Connecting to your streaming services allows you to watch some of your favorite content from those services through VidAngel with our filters. This connection allows us to verify that you have access to the title. We can then display it on our platform with filters.
You will need to link your Apple TV+, Amazon Channels, Peacock Premium, and Netflix (ad-free) streaming services to VidAngel. You can do this on a phone or tablet through the VidAngel mobile app. This connection will sync to your VidAngel account, so after you connect, you can use VidAngel apps on your Fire TV, Roku, Google / Android TV, or Apple TV devices, or you can watch right on your mobile.
|NOTE: You can also do this on a computer through the VidAngel website with a browser extension. Be aware that the web extension will NOT work on a mobile web browser, so be sure to use the VidAngel app if you're on a phone or tablet!
- How can I connect streaming services on my phone or tablet?
- How can I disconnect streaming services?
- Can I use a mobile web browser? (Answer: No)
Connect on mobile
- Log into your VidAngel account on your mobile VidAngel app.
- Click "Me" on the bottom menu and then "Link Streaming Services".
- Choose the service to connect or disconnect by clicking on the white toggle button.
You will be directed to the login screen of your streaming service.
- Enter the email and password you use for that service.
Check the "Remember me" or "Keep me signed in" box to help maintain your VidAngel connection.
- When the connection is made, you will see a message telling you it was successful and you will be returned to the VidAngel app.
Disconnect on mobile
If you wish to refresh your connection or just want to disconnect from that streaming service, here's how:
- To disconnect, simply press the toggle button again.
- Tap "YES" on the confirmation pop-up.
A white circle on the left means the service is disconnected. A blue circle on the right means the service is connected
When the service is connected, you will see the blue checkmark indicating that a specific service is connected to VidAngel. For example, if you have Amazon Video, Amazon Prime, and Amazon Channels STARZ, they would all appear with a blue check, but Amazon Channels BritBox and Paramount+ would have an empty circle.
Mobile web browsers
We don't recommend watching through a web browser on your phone or tablet. This is in part because it will default to a mobile browser version. The VidAngel extension will not work on a mobile device, even if you switch to a desktop view; you will need a computer to install the extension.
If you're on a phone, you will have a better experience if you get our mobile app instead: Watch on a phone or tablet
If you're having trouble getting your streaming services to connect or stay connected (i.e. you have to reconnect often), you can find help here: TROUBLE CONNECTING TO STREAMING SERVICES