If you subscribed to VidAngel through your iCloud account, you'll have to cancel through Apple. VidAngel Support does not have access to a subscription started this way.
If you've decided you'd rather manage your subscription directly with us, or that it's time to cancel your subscription for good, we're sad to see you go, but we're happy to help make this an easy experience for you.
- Open your iPhone's "Settings" app.
- Click name/profile at the very top.
- Click on "Subscriptions".
- There you should see a subscription line that says "VidAngel". Tap it.
- This will show the subscription details, along with a button that says "Cancel". Click this to end the subscription.
If no "Cancel" button is visible, the subscription is already canceled and will not renew.
Cancel a non-Apple Subscription
If you need to cancel a regular subscription instead, you can see how to do that here: Cancel my Subscription
Upgrading to our Annual Plan
If you would like to save money and upgrade to our Annual Subscription, you will first need to cancel your Apple Subscription. After canceling, please chat with an agent to help you switch your subscription and upgrade. Click HERE to start a chat.