We are so excited to offer a connection to Peacock streaming! This will show you how to start watching with Peacock on VidAngel and any related questions may have.
- How can I watch Peacock content with VidAngel filters?
- Does VidAngel connect to all Peacock subscription plans?
- Can I filter the ads from Peacock while watching on VidAngel?
- My Peacock show won't play!
How to watch Peacock titles on VidAngel
- Subscribe to VidAngel at www.vidangel.com
- Connect your Peacock account to VidAngel in your Account Settings.
You can do this on either the VidAngel website or mobile app: Connect streaming services
NOTE: If you need help getting set up, check out: How to Get Started with VidAngel
- Stay on the VidAngel platform and find a Peacock-offered show.
You can browse our Peacock Category: Peacock
- Set your filters and watch all the good stuff without all the bad stuff on VidAngel!
Please be aware that Peacock does not work while casting from a mobile device. You'll need to watch on a different app or the website. Peacock Premium does not work on the Roku. You'll need to upgrade to Premium Plus or watch on a different app or the website.
Which Peacock plans connect to VidAngel?
Peacock offers 3 subscription plans. Both Premium plans should work with VidAngel; the free Basic plan will not.
- Peacock Basic (free)
- Peacock Premium
- Peacock Premium Plus
To view your plan on the Peacock website:
- Select the profile icon in the upper right corner. You'll be brought to a new page.
- Select "Account" in the upper right corner.
- Input your Peacock credentials and click "Sign In".
- Under the "Plans & Payment" tab you can view "Your Plan".
- To change, you can select "Change Or Cancel Plan".
Can I filter ads from Peacock?
To see how VidAngel works with advertisements, please go to: How do ads work with VidAngel?
Having trouble with Peacock?
If you're running into other trouble when trying to watch from Peacock, please remember that Peacock does not work on Roku or with casting.
If you're having other problems when trying to watch your show, please check out our Troubleshooting section: Trouble Playing Shows