We are so excited to offer a connection to Apple TV+ streaming! This will show you how to start watching with Apple TV+ on VidAngel and any related questions may have.
- How can I watch Apple TV+ shows with VidAngel filters?
- Does VidAngel connect to Apple TV? What's the difference?
- Where's Ted Lasso?
- My Apple TV+ show won't play!
How to watch Apple TV+ titles on VidAngel
- Subscribe to VidAngel at www.vidangel.com
- Connect your Apple TV+ account to VidAngel in your Account Settings.
You can do this on either the VidAngel website or mobile app: Connect streaming services
NOTE: If you need help getting set up, check out: How to Get Started with VidAngel
- Stay on the VidAngel platform and find an Apple TV+ offered show.
You can browse our Apple TV+ Category: Popular on Apple TV+
- Set your filters and watch all the good stuff without all the bad stuff on VidAngel!
Does VidAngel connect to Apple TV?
VidAngel connects to the Apple TV+ streaming service. We do not connect to your Apple TV app's media library. Apple has several products with the name "Apple TV," so there can be some understandable confusion!
- Apple TV: A device, similar to a Firestick or Google TV Chromecast.
- Apple TV+: A streaming service, similar to Netflix or Amazon Prime.
- Apple TV app: A digital library, similar to Amazon Video library.
Why we don't have Ted Lasso
We know that having Ted Lasso would be amazing! Unfortunately, we cannot stream works owned by Disney, Warner Bros., 20th Century Fox, and their subsidiaries; this includes Ted Lasso.
Although we can't filter everything, there are so many other titles that we can! If you have more questions about what we can and cannot offer, you can read about that here: Does VidAngel have filters for everything?
Having trouble with Apple TV+?
If you're running into other trouble when trying to watch your show, please check out our Troubleshooting section: Trouble Playing Shows