If you're trying to change your filters, but they won't de-select, even after you saved the changes, this likely means you have Parental Control Filter Locks set up. To change filters that you've locked, you will need to either remove the Parental Controls or update them. You will do this in your Account Settings through our website.
View Parental Controls
After logging in on the VidAngel website (www.vidangel.com) go to:
- Click "Profile" (or your name)
- Click "Account".
Or, here is a direct link: https://www.vidangel.com/account.
- Scroll down to the "Set Parental" section.
- You can see if you have any categories locked:
Edit Parental Controls
- Click "Set Parental Controls".
- Enter your Passcode and adjust your locked filters.
- Click "Save".
If you've forgotten your Passcode, you can contact Support and we will remove the Passcode. To do so, we ask that you provide the billing zip code and last 4 digits of the card on the account, to help confirm you are the parent on the account.