We do NOT officially support Kindle Tablets.
VidAngel does not have an app for Kindle devices or Amazon tablets, but you may still be able to access VidAngel from your Kindle tablet. There are 2 possible options:
Google App Store
You will need to use a device that can access our website through a Google Chrome web browser to make the connection to your streaming services and verify each show you watch. Obviously, not ideal but here's how:
- Update the Kindle. You want to make sure that the web browser is as current as possible to filter with us.
- You will first need to verify the movie or episode you wish to watch on a different VidAngel-compatible device. This is because shows on VidAngel cannot verify through a mobile or unsupported web browser.
- After it's verified, you should see either the checkmark if it's an episode or the "Watch" button if it's a movie.
- Now go to your Kindle and open the Silk browser to www.vidangel.com
- Sign in to VidAngel.
- Find the show you just verified.
- Click the play icon if it's an episode or the "Watch" button if it's a movie.